FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE USA!
Mogopod MK III Kit
Mogopod MK III Kit
Size : Medium
Maximum Height: 62 inches
Collapses to: 27 inches
Lightweight - Weight: 1.6 lb
Load Capacity: 3.5 kg/ 7.5 lb
Material: Anodized Aluminum for Maximum Durability
TPD-2 Tripod Leg Stand
8" Long Legs with Rubber Ends
Fold-able Tripod Legs
Female ¼ - 20 inch threads
Ready to use out of the box
Attach your favorite DSLR
Quick Release Plate
Easy to install
Easy to use
(1) Mogopod Size M main section
(1) Free Utility Strap (Min.30" - Max.140")
(1) TPD-2 Tripod Leg Stand
(1) Quick Release Plate
(1) Fluid Head
(1) Fluid head handle
Designed in U.S.A.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty.To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing).All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We will NOT be able to ship international orders to the following countries due to the current unpredictable situation with customs duties: Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal and Greece. We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- Items over 2 lb are not available to ship to APO/FPO, and P.O. Boxes.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
More from this collection